Submit Application     >      Provide Document     >      Document Validation     >      Visa Approve

Submit Application 


Provide Document


Document Validation


Visa Approve

Tourist Visa (L Visa)

Tourist Visa (L Visa) is issued to an alien who comes to China for sightseeing or visiting family members or friends or for other personal affairs.


China Family Reunion Visa (Q)

Chinese Q1 visa is issued to relatives of Chinese citizens applying to enter and reside in China for purposes of family reunion, and to those who apply for family reunion of foreigners with Permanent Residency in China, as well as to persons applying to enter and reside in China for foster care, adoption and other reasons;

China Q2 visa is issued to relatives of Chinese citizens or foreigners with permanent residence in China for a short period of stay (less than 6 months).


Business (F) Visa

Business Visa (F Visa) is issued to an alien who is invited to China for a visit, an investigation, a lecture, to do business, scientific-technological and culture exchanges, short-term advanced studies or internship for a period of no more than six months.


Student (X) Visa

Student Visa (X Visa) is issued to an alien who comes to China for study, advanced studies or intern practice for a period of more than six months.


Employment/Work (Z) Visa

Employment Visa (Z Visa) is issued to an alien who comes to China for a post or employment, and his/her accompanying family members.


J-1 Visa

J-1 Visa is issued to foreign resident correspondents and their accompanying dependents. Applicants need to get the approval from related Chinese news authorities before submitting their visa application.


Download Application Forms

Please fill out below form, and we will contact you to assist you to apply for the visa.

Name *

Email *

Phone *

Visa category


Frequently Asked Questions On Chinese Visa

1. Is an appointment required for a visa application? Can I entrust someone else to apply for me?
No appointment is required. You may entrust someone else or a travel/visa agent (e.g Sunshine Travel) to come to the visa office for application process, but mail visa applications are not acceptable.


2. Can I provide the embassy or consulate with a photocopy of my passport for visa application?
No. You must provide your actual passport.


3. My child is traveling to China with me. He cannot sign his name on his application; can I sign it on his/her behalf?
Yes. The parents/guardian are allowed to sign the application form instead of  the child.


4. I’m going to China on June 1, and my visa will expire on June 10. Can I still stay in China for 30 days?
Yes. Usually, a Chinese visa is good for 90 days from the date of issuance,  you can enter China any day Within the 90 days (please note the time difference between China and the U.S.); Duration of stay of a visa is usually  30 days (It is written in the visa label),  you can stay in China for 30 days from the date of your entrance.


5. Do I have to see a doctor to have the ” Physical examination record for foreigner” filled out?
This form is strictly for those who will study in China over 1 year. If you are to stay in China for less than one year, you don’t have to see a doctor to fill it out.


12 A Tyler Street, Boston, MA 02111

Mobile: +1 (617) 695-1989


219 Quincy Ave, Unit 96 Quincy, MA, 02169

Mobile: +1 (617) 328-0862


Mail: [email protected]



 Travel Packages Cruises Bus Tour Air Fare Other

© Copyright 2017 SUNSHINE TRAVEL ALL Rights Reserved.

Designed by